- One huge difference with me- I actually do all the work. No sloppy, uninsured or unmotivated crew- but me the expert will do all your painting. THAT is a rarity in this business!
- You’ll be totally satisfied. That is why I have 54+clients in just one neighborhood- Woodfield- word spreads when quality is good. Many of my clients have done repeat projects, 3 & 4 times. We connect, they trust me and the relationship grows from painting a kitchen to more and finally most of their home. 30+projects in the Orchards, and even have 9 clients on Rhett’s Landing in Shiloh- the street only has 13 homes!
- One person in your home. No worrying about a painter crew’s police records, theft or molesting your family. With me you have a very safe, predictable job by a happy and professional painter that really knows his stuff- me!
- No slick corporate promises from a franchise. With me and you get a highly motivated owner operator, not a manager or an unmotivated employee subcontractor with no loyalty.
- You get a price on the spot, with all your questions answered. No waiting for a “sometime” emailed proposal. You get an immediate detailed written proposal- everything is spelled out to you.
- I’ve been painting for 25 years and I’m very good. Many laid-off people grab a brush and call themselves a “painter” but honestly can’t handle tricky texture repairs. Some will cheat you with short cuts, broken promises and you’re left with a mess. I was taught as a teen by my father- “Do it right and treat people well.”
- I am available all the time, live on the phone. No cumbersome 800 call centers or secretaries- you get me on the phone. I listen to your needs and do my best to meet them.
- Follow-through- Your project isn’t finished until you are happy. No “hit n’ run” shoddy practices. I give you follow-up service, backed by integrity, hard work and diligence.
Get your free estimate
Owner Barry Sacket
Bonded & Insured 25 Years Experience